My kids went back to school Wednesday! My twins are now in first grade, so no more half day. And that means I get time at home without kids to work on writing. Woohoo!
So this is some awesome stuff that happened this week:
- Jen Cochrane, creator of Mind her Business did my gorgeous branding and I love all of it.
- Back to School Night was tonight and I get to volunteer in my first graders' classroom to do AR tests with the first graders. (I love watching them get so excited about reading.)
- My fourth grader's teacher seems really chill and patient and she said that if the reading passages were too difficult to let her know. (My fourth grader is a struggling reader with ADHD.)
- I got my website back up and running and now I can tinker with it like it's a grown up, professional MySpace.
- My husband and I spent the day together while the kids were at school. He woke me up with coffee and then took me out to breakfast. (True romance.)
- I submitted a manuscript to #pitchwars.
So that was my week.